This module provides the learner with the knowledge and skills to understand the procedures to be observed when entering enclosures containing extra high voltage (EHV), high voltage (HV) and low voltage (LV) apparatus.
Initial: 1 Day
Refresher: 4 Hours
- Overview of the electricity systems
- Work in enclosures containing live EHV, HV and LV apparatus
- Safe Approach Distances
- Safe working practices and procedures
- Identification of high and low voltage apparatus
- Evacuation and emergencies
Delivery can be conducted either on or off-job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a Statement of Attainment and / or Training Report.