This course is designed for personnel who are required to wash insulators and apparatus using live work techniques (up to 66kV).
Initial: 2 Days
Refresher: 1 Day
- Qualified and authorised Lineworker
- Live work policy and procedures
- Live working principles
- General safe work practices
- Live Work Minimum Approach Distances (M.A.D’s)
- Insulator washing techniques.
- Conductive and non-conductive poles and structures
- Water resistivity tests
Delivery can be conducted either on or off-job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a Statement of Attainment and / or Training Report.