This module provides the learner with the knowledge and skills to enable them to work on or near live low voltage apparatus.
- Qualified & Authorised Lineworker
- Safe working practices and procedures
- Live LV work procedures
- Roles and responsibilities of the safety observer
- Hazard & Risk Assessment process
- Conductive structures
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Delivery can be conducted on or off-job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.