This refresher is designed for personnel who work live high voltage conductors and apparatus utilising Stick techniques. This course will refesh the participant with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to practice live Stick techniques on energised high voltage conductors up to and including 66kV.
- Stick, policy and procedures
- Personnel and training
- Live Work equipment
- Stick techniques.
- Install and/or replace high voltage insulators
- Erect and/or replace high voltage crossarms
- Connect and/or disconnect high voltage bridges/connections
- Install and/or maintain electrical equipment
- Erect and/or replace poles
- Repair and/or high voltage armour rods and/or line guards
- Convert intermediate construction to strain construction
Delivery can be conducted on the job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a certificate of completion.
*dependent on voltage and experience