This course is designed for personnel who work live high voltage lines and apparatus utilising Stick techniques. This course will provide the participant with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to practice live Stick techniques on energised high voltage conductors up to and including 275 kV.
- Qualified & Authorised Transmission Lineworker
- Stick, policy and procedures
- Personnel and training
- Live Work equipment
- Stick techniques.
- Install and/or replace high voltage insulators
- Install and/or maintain electrical equipment
- Repair and/or high voltage armour rods and/or line guards
- Install aircraft warning markers
Delivery can be conducted either on or off-job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a Statement of Attainment.
Annual refresher training is required.