This module provides the learner with the knowledge and skills to enable them to Isolate & make low voltage dead.
Qualified Lineworkers and/or Cable Jointers.
- The Green Book
- Industry work practices and procedures
- Isolating & making low voltage dead
- LV Access Authority/Permits/SILV’s
- Restoring supply
- Paralleling – phase test, primary voltage differences
- Switch wire, multi phasing
- Risk Assessment
Delivery can be conducted either on or off-job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.