This module provides the learner with the underpinning knowledge and skills to understand key principles of environmental management.
- There are no pre-requisites required for this module
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Air Emissions
- Containment of contaminated water
- Waste Management
- Chemical Management
- Flora & Fauna protection
- Weed and disease management
- Cultural Heritage
- Noise and Vibration
Delivery can be conducted either on or off-job. Delivery strategies must be suitable for both theoretical and/or practical learning.
On successful completion of this course, the participants will receive a certificate of completion.